From persona generating and wireframes, to journey maps and project roadmaps, I know how to build software, digital marketing campaigns and migration plans. I’m full of skills and ideas relating to:
- digital content strategy
- user experience and interaction design
- project management in print and on the Web
- converting use cases into easily understood visualizations and narratives
- structuring data, creating interfaces, and developing roll-out plans for large and complex datasets
- user testing, persona generation, paper prototyping and requirements gathering
- creative direction, business design, and translating abstract business goals into project plans, branding collateral and all the documentation you need for success
- adept in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- experience managing projects in Flash, ASP.net, Drupal, WordPress, and html
Here’s an example of an educational microsite/infographic that I was the content manager and project manager of.
Here’s a blog dedicated to educational technology and innovation in the Jewish non-profit sector that I managed from 2007-2010.
Here’s a comix narrative (IE use case) I created for a software application before it was developed.